- Identifying transactions prior to journal entry
- Identifiying transactions into journal
- Monitoring journal transactions are written in the main book
- Journal correcting transactions if needed
- Performing cash opname & assets opname with correlated stakeholders in every scheduled periods
- Performing administrative work and file management in a correct manner
- Developing and applying current accounting procedures and giving recommendations for improvements according to the terms and best practices of accounting
- Carrying other tasks requested by superiors or the head of the company
- Protect value organization with behind the company confidentiality
- Coordinated with the internal related.
- Candidate must possess al least Diploma in Finance & Accounting
- 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with subject Apply Finance Administrator.